Meet The Animals
Rolling Dog Farm has been home to many different types of disabled animals over the years -- our residents have included blind dogs, blind horses, deaf dogs, blind cats, three-legged dogs and cats, and others with a variety of neurological and orthopedic issues.
While we focus primarily now on disabled dogs, most of whom are blind, we continue to have a small herd of blind horses, too.
Our mission is not only to rescue and shelter disabled animals, but also to show that they can have a wonderful quality of life if they’re only given a chance. They get that chance at the farm, thanks to your gifts.
We have, on average, about forty disabled animals at any one time. Here are just a few of our current residents – they are excellent examples of the kind of happy and satisifying life that disabled animals can enjoy!
- Sophie the blind Dachshund
- Louie the blind Beagle (Blog)
- Wilbur the Chihuahua (Blog)
- Bugsy the blind Pug mix (Blog)
- Fuzzy the blind dog (Blog)
- Madison the blind Chow mix (Blog)
- Mitch the blind Husky (Blog)
- Widget the blind Beagle/Dachshund mix
- Cash the blind Quarter Horse
- Spinner the blind and deaf dog
- Cedar the blind dog
- Lena the blind Quarter Horse
- Travis the dog with a fused jaw
- Allie the blind Lab
- Dexter the elderly Dachshund
For updates on our animals – including new arrivals – and what they’re doing, please check out